The EIS has been closely monitoring the development of COVID-19. In light of recent advice, our offices will close from Monday 23rd March and EIS employees will work from home until further notice.
We aim to provide, as far as possible, a business as usual service to all our members.
The list below suggests how you should get in contact with us over the next few months.
If you have a question regarding Coronavirus/COVID-19 please first check the FAQ section to see if the answer is already there.
- For EIS Membership enquiries, please contact membership at email@example.com
- For enquiries related to your employment please contact your Local Association Secretary in the first instance. If they are unavailable please contact your Area Officer.
- For benevolent fund enquiries, please email Clare Clark at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For enquiries related to your pension, please email Gillian Sutton at email@example.com
- For Education matters, please email Leigh Meechan at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Equality matters, please email Leigh Meechan at email@example.com or John Harris at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For press or media enquiries, please email a member of the Communications Team
- For questions regarding EIS website, please contact Cheryl Beattie at email@example.com
- For Finance enquiries e.g. payments, invoices or expenses, please contact Lynsey Higgins at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For questions regarding EIS AGM, Council or Executive, please contact Karen Nicholson at email@example.com
- For Further or Higher Education enquiries please contact Anita Stewart at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Professional Learning enquiries please contact Robert Henthorn at email@example.com or Pauline McColgan at firstname.lastname@example.org
For all other enquiries please contact email@example.com